Thursday 9 August 2007

So i lose stuff !

I created this blog for my ramblings. I've lost my poems and lots of earlier writings because my computer's hard disks' crashed not once but twice in last 6 years.Lost lot of data !
I didn't mourn the fact that i lost my post graduation assignments, my favourite music or even my photos. However ,i mourned the fact that i lost many of my poems.
I'm not a blogger.
Primarily, i don't have time and energy to put up inane, whimsical and sometimes plain nonsensical stuff i sometimes do. And secondly i cannot write intelligently or even say anything intelligent or intellectual.
So , here i am , to put my poems and hopefully someone might like them !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is invaluable !:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...